We may modify the provisions of this Policy from time to time. Such changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site, or such other period as required by applicable law. Please check the Policy regularly for such changes, but in any event your continued access or use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the provisions of the then-current Policy. The Policy as revised applies to all information gathered or obtained about you at any time.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on the Site, for example when you register or create an account, purchase products, provide feedback about the Site or provide in any other manner, including personal information such as your name or email address. Of course, you can choose not to provide such information, but then you might not be able to access or use portions of the Site. We may, but are not obligated to, retain the content of any e-mails you send or information or data you provide by other means.
Automated Collection. We automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit the Site, such as the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the IP address of the computer you are using and the browser and operating system you are using; the date and time you access the Site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the Site. We use “cookies” to automatically gather some of this information. A cookie is a small text file that the Site system sends to your computer to collect information about your activities on the Site. The cookie transmits this information back to the Site each time your browser requests a page from the Site, and the information is stored to help facilitate your use of the Site the next time you visit. If you do not want to receive cookies from the Site, you can set your browser to not accept cookies, but then you may not be able to access or use certain portions of the Site.
You may request that we delete or modify your personally identifiable information, such as your name or e-mail address in accordance with our Correct/Update Procedure.
How Do We Use Information?
We use the information you provide and we collect to:
- Administer, maintain and improve the Site and its operation;
- Verify your identity, provide welcome emails and activation codes and respond to your requests for information;
- Process your transactions;
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys and other features of the Site;
- Provide our newsletter and announcements about products and services available from or through Mixtapekings.com, if you have opted to receive such announcements. By creating an account, you “opt in” to receive such announcements unless you specify otherwise;
- Comply with applicable laws, statutes and regulations;
- Enforce the Terms and our rights and the rights of others; and
- As specifically provided in the Terms and as you may otherwise agree.
To Whom Do We Disclose Information?
We do not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, except described below:
- With third parties that perform functions on our behalf, such as processing payments, analyzing data or maintaining and operating the Site and its contents. We do not allow such third parties to use your information for other purposes;
- In the event we sell or transfer our business, visitor information may be one of the transferred business assets, subject to the provisions of the then-current Policy;
- As we believe necessary to comply with laws, statutes or regulations and/or to enforce this Policy and the Terms and to protect our rights and the rights of other persons;
- As required by a court or government agency or to respond to a claim by you or a third party; and
- As you have otherwise agreed.
Subpoenas. We may respond to any subpoena received from a government agency (i.e., the Securities and Exchange Commission or law enforcement agencies) without prior notice to you. Unless prohibited by law or by a court order, we will notify you of any subpoena received from any other party (e.g., for civil litigation) which requires us to disclose your identity and will wait ten (10) days, or a lesser amount of time as required by the deadline in the subpoena before providing the information requested by the subpoena.
Sending an email to email@example.com; or
By mail to the following address:
Attention: Correct/Update Procedure
P.O Box 46
New York, NY 10033
We reserve the right to verify the identity of any person making such a request; provided that we shall have no liability whatsoever resulting from false or erroneous requests. Personal information collected and transferred to back-up or archival storage may be retained indefinitely. We may also retain any information necessary for our business records and as required under applicable law.
The Site may contain links to other websites, provided for the convenience of our visitors. The Site also carries advertisements for third parties. We make no representations whatsoever regarding such other websites. Mixtapekings has no control over such other websites or the products and services offered by or through sites accessed through links on the Site, including advertisements, even those with which we may have an affiliation. If you decide to access third party sites linked through the Site, including through advertisements, you do so at your own risk. You should review the privacy policies of other websites carefully before providing any information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or procedures or the content of any other website. No endorsement of third party products, services or information is expressed or implied by any information, material, advertisement or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to the Site.
The Site has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information or data. Communication via the Internet is not failsafe, and there is always a possibility that data may be lost, or intercepted by unauthorized parties, during transmission or after receipt. You agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with any lost or intercepted data.
It is your responsibility to keep any password, such as an account password, strictly confidential. Do not share your password with anyone. If you share a computer with anyone, you should always log out of your account before leaving the computer.
The Site is not directed at children under the age of 13. We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and do not knowingly permit submission of personal information by anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
Conditions of Use
If you have questions about this Policy, the Terms or the Site or its content, please contact:
P.O Box 46
New York, NY 10033